Working with Emersion IT Services, you are part of a dynamic team at the forefront of IT.
At Emersion IT Services, we believe that people who enjoy their work are more happy and productive. We are always looking for the best new talent to join our team, skilled individuals with high standards of quality and a methodical approach to achieving results. We seek team players that are initiative and inspired in their work, as they are detail-oriented in their delivery. We want colleagues who are as unique and independent as they are sociable and cooperative with clients and co-workers.
We believe that employees should think and act like owners, everybody will be the winners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To install, test, implement, maintain network infrastructure and ensure reliability and efficiency.
- Undertake projects on new or existing network implementation and enhancement.
- Practice on processes and procedures.
- Conduct fault analysis and verification test on recovered malfunction equipment or accessories from fault calls.
- Carry out cable patching and installation.
- Interface with vendor and global on product support.
- Perform tasks including problem management, change management, inventory management, escalation management, reporting management, vendor management, contractor management and etc.
- Perform overtime as and when it requires and having 7×24 standby.
- At least 3 years of IT networking hands-on experience in LAN & WAN or Network Monitoring Systems or IT Security.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Computer Science with relevant working experience.
- Understanding of IT technology and experience in deployment of Enterprise and Wide Area Networks.
- Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in managing TCP/IP, Routing protocols, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, LAN switches, Routers, VoIP, Content filtering engine, Alcatel equipment, VPN, ACS, WLAN and F5 technology.
- Experience on Project implementation, network designing and documentation.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Preferably CCNP or CCNA.
- Scripting skills in managing and creating Access and Firewall rules.
Service Delivery Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 3-5 year’s experiences in End-to-End Service Delivery in terms of network services, system services and structural cabling services.
- Ensure key project milestones and deliverables are being met to client’s requirements.
- Responsible for service levels, setting of priorities and goals, scheduling of projects, highlighting risks and recommending solutions.
- Implement support processes and procedures, applying methodologies of incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management and capacity planning.
- Lead a team of highly skilled technical engineers from different Information Technology disciplines and cabling technicians to achieve these projects successfully, on time and on budget.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experienced and familiar with Unix servers, WinTel servers, Storage Area Network & Systems, Network infrastructure Architecture and Structural Cabling.
- Excellent project handling skills in terms of project budgeting, accounting, project leadership skills, project planning and tracking.
- Excellent customer relationship management, interpersonal, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Strong Leadership.
- Excellent team player and communication skills.
- Preferably an ITIL & PMP Certified.